Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
4 Baguette Rolls for Baking
500 g Mixed Minced Meat
100 g Curry Spice Ketchup
100 g Grated Cheese
10 g Fresh Chives
- Preheat the oven to the temperature indicated for the baguette rolls on the packaging.
- Mix the Hela Curry Spice Ketchup with the mixed mince.
- Cut the baguette rolls long ago and cover one half with the minced meat.
- Peel the onion and cut into fine rings, place on the rolls together with the grated cheese.
- Bake the rolls according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Finely chop the chives and pour over the rolls.