For the schnitzel
● 500 g celery
● 75 g wheat flour
● 6 tablespoons of soya flour
● 75 ml soy milk
● 75 g Hela meatballs mix
● 6 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
For the salad
● 2 shallots
● 1 garlic clove
● 2 tsp. mild mustard
● 1 teaspoon of salt
● ½ TL Hela pepper black and white ground
● 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
● 5 tablespoons of olive oil
● 400 g lamb's lettuce
1. cut four slices from the centre of a celery bulb, approximately 1 ½ cm thick Cook in boiling salted water for 8 minutes until al dente, then drain and let drain slightly.
2.meanwhile, for the breadcrumbs, put flour in a deep plate, whisk in a second soy flour and milk and put the Hela Frikadellen Mix in a third.
3.turn the celery slices one after the other in flour, then dip them into the liquid, add another time in flour and liquid and finally turn them in the meatball mix. Press the breadcrumbs well.
4.put rapeseed oil in a hot pan, fry escalopes at medium to high heat for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Then remove from the pan and let excess oil drip off on kitchen paper.
For the salad, finely dice shallot and garlic. Mix together with mustard, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
6.arrange the celery schnitzel on lamb's lettuce and top with dressing. Serve with lemon slices.