Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
100 g Popcorn
2 tbsp. oil (Corn-, rape or coconut oil as you like) – pot soil should be well covered
1 tsp. Hela Curry
1 tsp. Hela Sea Salt
- Heat the oil in a pot and cover the bottom evenly with the popcorn maize.
- Close the lid (a glass lid is ideal) and heat it at medium temperature.
- As soon as the maize kernels start to burst, gently shake the pot over and over until all the kernels are populated. Be careful, as the popcorn burns easily when it gets too hot.
- Mix the curry powder and salt.
- Put the warm popcorn immediately into a closable bowl and add the curry-salt mixture. Close the lid and shake well. This ensures that the spice evenly covers the popcorn.
- Enjoy the popcorn!
Instead of curry and salt, the popcorn variant with cinnamon and sugar also tastes delicious. Mix 1 tsp. Hela Cinnamon ground with 2 tbsp. brown sugar and add to the popcorn.