Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
1 tbsp. Hela Ground Turmeric
120 ml Water
Freshly Grated Ginger
A Pinch of Hela Ground Nutmeg
A Pinch of Hela Cinnamon
Some Hela Black Pepper, freshly ground
1 tsp. Coconut Oil
350 ml Milk (alternatively: Coconut-Rice Milk, Almond Milk or Oat Milk)
Honey, Agave Syrup or Maple Syrup to taste
- For the turmeric paste put the water in a pot with the turmeric.
- Peel and grate fresh ginger and add to the pot with freshly grated pepper and a pinch of Hela nutmeg.
- Bring everything to the boil while stirring and let it simmer until a paste is ready after approx. 8-10 minutes.
- Heat the milk and stir in the turmeric paste with a whisk.
- Add a pinch of Hela cinnamon and the coconut oil. Bring to the boil briefly over low heat and simmer for about 1 minute while stirring.
- Add honey, agave syrup or maple syrup according to taste.