Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
1 Large Red and 1 Large Yellow Pepper each
1 Large Eggplant
1 Fennel Bulb
125 ml Olive Oil, plus more for the grill grid
3 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
4 tbsp. roughly chopped flat Parsley, plus more to serve
Hela Sea Salt, Hela Ground Black Pepper
- Halve the zucchini lengthwise. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut them lengthwise into wide strips. Slice the eggplant. Cut the fennel into quarters lengthwise.
- Place the vegetables in a large, corrosion-resistant dish with the cutting side facing up. Mix the oil, vinegar, garlic and parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the vegetables and leave to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat up the grill. Remove the vegetables from the marinade and grill them in a barbecue tray on each side for about 3-5 minutes until they are soft and slightly browned, brushing them with marinade.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve and drizzle with the rest of the marinade.
- Hela Barbecue Ketchup goes very well with the grilled vegetables.
The vegetables can be marinated for up to 4 hours or prepared completely the day before and served at room temperature.