Preparation Time: 90 Minutes
500 g Fillet of Beef, cut into 6 thin slices
1/2 tbsp. Grainy Mustard
1 Clove of Garlic, finely chopped
1 Red Chilli, seeded and finely chopped
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
Needles of 2 Rosemary Twigs
For the Paprika-Aioli:
1 Red Pepper, roasted, skinned, seeded and finely chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic crushed
125 g Mayonnaise
2 tbsp. Hela Tomato Ketchup
Hela Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- Place the slices of meat in a flat dish.
- Mix the mustard in a small bowl with garlic, chilli pepper, oil and rosemary and spread over the meat. Cover the dish with cling film and marinate the meat in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat up the grill. Remove the slices of meat from the tin, grill on high heat on each side for about 1-2 minutes, brushing with marinade.
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Meanwhile puree the peppers for the aioli with garlic, mayonnaise and Hela Tomato Ketchup in a blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the aioli on dip dishes and arrange them with the meat on plates.