This is How the Preparation Works
Ingredients for 4 Persons
- 500g ground beef / vegetarian mince
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- salt / pepper
- 300 ml cream
- 300 g chunky tomatoes
- 150 g Hela seasoning miracle tomato
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 3 stalks basil
- Preheat oven to 180°C top/bottom heat
- Mix minced meat with finely chopped onion, pressed garlic clove, breadcrumbs and egg.
mix. Add some pepper and salt and form into 8 balls.
Place the meatballs in a medium-sized baking dish.
- For the sauce, whisk cream with chunky tomatoes and Hela Würz Wunder Tomate
and pour over the meatballs.
- ut mozzarella into 8 slices, put one slice on each meatball
and sprinkle with washed basil leaves. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes
and serve with some bread, pasta or rice.
The Hela Product World
Procucts in this Recipe