Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
175 g Oatmeal
100 g Marzipan Paste
100 g Sugar
10 g Hela Vanilla Sugar
100 g Butter, soft
3 tbsp. Flour
1 tsp. Hela Anise
1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- Roast oatmeal in a pan until it is golden brown.
- Finely dice the marzipan and stir creamy with the egg, sugar, vanilla sugar and the butter.
- Add the oatmeal, the flour and the anise.
- Preheat the oven to 175° C top/bottom heat. Place small dough pieces with two teaspoons, about 3,5 cm in size, at a distance of about 4 cm on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, then immediately sprinkle the still hot cookies with a little cocoa