- 100 ml milk
- 200 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp HELA seasoning miracle tomato
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch paprika powder
Optional to serve:
- 1 small jar of pickled jalapenos
100 g tortilla chips
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan, bring to the boil briefly and then remove from heat.
- Stir in cheddar and HELA seasoning miracle tomato and cayenne pepper. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Pour the cheese dip into a small bowl and dust with paprika
- Serve the warm cheese dip as desired with jalapenos and tortilla chips.