The purpose of the following text is to inform you about how we process your personal data in connection with our website.
Hela Gewürzwerk Hermann Laue GmbH
22926 Ahrensburg, Germany
Tel +49 (0)41 024 960
Fax +49 (0)41 0249 6104
Contact Data Protection Officer
When we process personal and what data we process
We process your personal data in the following cases:
a. When you visit our website, the browser in use on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is collected without your involvement and stored until its automatic erasure:
• The IP address of the requesting computer
• The date and time of access
• The name and URL of the retrieved file
• The website from which access is made (the referrer URL),
• The browser used and the operating system of your computer plus the name of your access provider
b. If you have any questions we offer you the option of contacting us using the form provided on the website. When you do so you will need to provide us with a valid email address so that we know who the query comes from and are able to answer it. Any further details are provided voluntarily.
c. If you want to send us an application for an advertised position or initiative, we will process the documents and personal data you send us.
• In the case of (unsolicited) job applications we will need your name, address and other contact details, date and place of birth, nationality and documents proving your qualifications. In addition to this you may voluntarily provide us with details which in your opinion help your application for employment.
Purpose of Data Processing
We use the personal data you actively disclose only for the specific agreed purpose and only to the extent necessary.
a. The above-mentioned data is used by us for the following purposes:
• To guarantee the seamless establishment of a connection to this website
• To guarantee that our website is easy and convenient to use
• To evaluate system security and stability
• For other administrative purposes
The legal foundation for data processing is laid down in Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest derives from the above-listed data collection purposes. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of making inferences about your personal characteristics.
b. Pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 (b) of the GDPR, data processing for the purpose of making contact with us constitutes the steps necessary prior to entering into a contract. Once a contract has been concluded the data may be transferred to our customer care system. The data will not be processed for any other purpose.
c. The purpose of the data processing is to establish and conduct an employment relationship pursuant to Article 88 of the GDPR in conjunction with section 26 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG). In the event of a positive decision the personal data will be transferred to our personnel file to be used for staff management purposes.
Categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties other than for the purposes set out below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given us your express consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 (a) of the GDPR;
• the transfer is necessary, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 (f) of the GDPR, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being transferred;
• circumstances render the transfer necessary, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 (c) of the GDPR, for compliance with a legal obligation and
• it is lawful and necessary pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 (b) of the GDPR for the performance of the contract with you.
Data is only transferred to third countries if you have given us your consent.
Duration for which the personal data is stored
a) Cookies are stored in your browser as so-called session cookies, meaning that your browser automatically erases them when you leave the website. In this case the duration of their storage depends on the technical functionality of the browser you use.
b) Personal data transferred to us in connection with a contact request on our website are stored only for the duration of the processing of that request. If a contract is concluded, the data you disclose will generally be stored in our customer care system for ten years unless some other legal requirement obliges us to store them for a longer period.
c) In the event of
a. rejection: the personal data collected will be stored for a minimum of three months and a maximum of six months.
b. appointment: our storage periods duly apply; the information you are entitled to will be provided for you on your appointment.
d) The personal data disclosed by you will be stored until you withdraw your consent to its storage.
Please note that we will erase your data if its storage is unlawful (in particular if the data is inaccurate and its correction is impossible). If there are legal or actual obstacles to its erasure (for example special storage obligations under provisions of commercial or tax law) it will instead be blocked.