Preparation Time: 95 Minutes
1 tsp Raw Cane Sugar
1 tbsp. Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
1/2 tsp. Hela Delicates Mustard
1/4 tsp. Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp. Hela Ground Hot Paprika
Salt, Hela Graound Black Pepper
1 Piece of Beef Thin (about 700 g)
Oil for Coating
For the Chimichurri:
6 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 1/2 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
3 Stems Flat Parsley, Coarse chopped
2 tbsp. Roughly Chopped Coriander green
1 tablespoon roughly chopped Oregano leaves
2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
1 tsp. Hela Chili Flakes
- Grind sugar, thyme, mustard, garlic salt, paprika powder, salt and pepper into a fine powder in a cake machine.
- Place the meat on a piece of cling film and rub all around with the seasoning mixture. Wrap firmly in the foil and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- For the chimichurri put all ingredients in a serving bowl and mix carefully. Covered with cling film, chill for at least 1 hour to allow the flavours to unfold.
- Remove the meat and sauce from the fridge and let it take room temperature.
- Heat the grill to the highest temperature. Brush the meat with some oil and grill for the desired time: 4-6 minutes on each side for ≫rare≪,6-8 minutes for "medium" and 8-10 minutes for "well done".
- Remove the meat from the grill, wrap loosely in aluminium foil and leave to rest for at least 10 minutes. Cut into thick slices and serve with the chimichurri.