Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
400 g bratwurst
90 ml cream
1 teaspoon Hela Curry
some salt and pepper
100 g flour
70 g breadcrumbs
Hela Curry Sausage Sauce
Oil for frying
- First press the sausage out of the casing and mix in a bowl with the cream and curry. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Now put the mixture in the fridge to make it a little firmer.
- Cut the dough with a tablespoon and form small balls with moistened hands.
- Put the Hela Currywurst Sauce in a piping bag with a fine tip or a syringe and fill the meatball.
- Now preheat the deep fryer to 170 degrees.
- Whisk the two eggs and pour onto a plate.
- Spread the flour and breadcrumbs on two plates as well.
- Now bread each ball. First roll in flour, then in the beaten egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Now fry the bratwurst pralines in the fat.
Place the fried meatballs on a piece of kitchen towel. Some fat is soaked up before serving. They taste best with homemade mashed potatoes or homemade French fries.