● 1 kg cauliflower
● 125 g rice flour
● 4 tablespoons Hela spiced ketchup curry tomato
● 1 teaspoon of salt
● 1 teaspoon Hela pepper black and white ground
● ½ Bunch of parsley
- Preheat oven to 230 °C top/bottom heat.
- Divide cauliflower into florets and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix rice flour with ketchup, salt, pepper and 200 ml boiling water with a
- Mix the whisk to a smooth dough.
- Dip the cauliflower florets one by one into the dough, let them drip off briefly and place them on Spread the baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn after 10 minutes. Hot with finely chopped parsley serve.