- 275g fresh puff pastry
- 4 tbsp Hela Fruit Up Yellow Fruit Ketchup
- 50g grated cheddar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp black cumin
- Hela Fruit Up Fruit Ketchup Yellow Fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C top/bottom heat. 2.
2. Roll out the puff pastry and spread with Hela Fruit Up Yellow Fruit Ketchup.
Then sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and press down well. Roll out the
cut the puff pastry from the narrow side into strips approx. 3cm thick and then
then twist them. Place the strips on a baking tray lined with baking paper
baking tray, brush with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with black cumin.
and sprinkle with black cumin.
3. Bake the cheese sticks in the oven for approx. 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown.
cool briefly. Serve with a small bowl of Hela Fruit Up yellow fruit ketchup.
serve with a small bowl of Hela Fruit Up Fruit Ketchup.