Preparation Time: 60 Minuten
400 g Minced Beef
50 g Breadcrumbs
1 Egg Yolk
1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. Hela Delicates Mustard
1/2 tsp. Hela Sea Salt with Herbs
1 tsp. Worchester Sauce
Salt and Hela Ground Black Pepper
4 Burger Buns
For the covering:
1 Lettuce, chopped
1 Small Red Onion
4 tbsp. Hela Tomato Ketchup
- Carefully mix and pepper minced meat, breadcrumbs, egg yolk, onions, mustard, Hela Sea Salt with Herbs and Worchester sauce in a large bowl.
- Form 4 balls of the same size from the mixture with wet hands. Flatten these burger patties, 3 cm thick
- Put the burger patties on a plate. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat up the grill. Generously salt the burger patties on both sides. Cook on the grill for 6-8 minutes until browned, turning in between.
- Grill the inside of the buns for 1-2 minutes until they are lightly toasted. Cut the tomatoes and pickle into thin slices and the onion into thin rings.
- Serve the burger patties in buns with salad, tomato, onions, pickle and Hela Tomato Ketchup