This is How the Preparation Works
Ingredients for 4 Persons
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 200 g round grain rice
- 150 g zucchini, finely diced
- 150 g broccoli, chopped
- 400 ml light vegetable stock
- 150 g frozen peas
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1-2 tbsp HELA seasoning miracle fine herbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and sauté the chopped onion in it
- Give the rice in the pot and sauté for 1-2 minutes while stirring.
- Give zucchini as well as broccoli in the pot and pour the vegetable broth. Stir and cook on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally so that the rest after settles.
- Followed by peas, baby spinach, salt, HELA seasoning miracle fine herbs, parsley and Parmesan stir in. Let simmer for another 5-10 minutes over low heat until the peas are cooked and the rice still has a slight bite.
- Distribute on plates and serve with more parsley and Parmesan as desired.
The Hela Product World
Procucts in this Recipe