This is How the Preparation Works
Ingredients for 4 Persons
- 500 g mixed minced meat
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tablespoons HELA Würz Wunder fine herbs
- 1 tsp sambal oelek
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 metal skewers (or wooden skewers soaked in water for a few minutes)
- Mix the minced meat in a bowl with the onion, egg, breadcrumbs, HELA seasoning miracle fine herbs, sambal oelek, parsley and a pinch of salt & pepper.
Herbs, sambal oelek, parsley and a pinch of salt & pepper thoroughly knead.
- Form 16 meatballs from the minced meat. Put 4 meatballs each on a skewer.
- Brush the minced meat skewers all around with a few drops of olive oil.
- Cook on the grill or in a grill pan for about 8-10 minutes, until the skewers have crispy strips on the outside and are
have crispy strips on the outside and are cooked on the inside.
The Hela Product World
Procucts in this Recipe