- 500 g mixed minced meat
- 1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tablespoons HELA Würz Wunder fine herbs
- 1 tsp sambal oelek
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 metal skewers (or wooden skewers soaked in water for a few minutes)
- Mix the minced meat in a bowl with the onion, egg, breadcrumbs, HELA seasoning miracle fine herbs, sambal oelek, parsley and a pinch of salt & pepper.
Herbs, sambal oelek, parsley and a pinch of salt & pepper thoroughly knead.
- Form 16 meatballs from the minced meat. Put 4 meatballs each on a skewer.
- Brush the minced meat skewers all around with a few drops of olive oil.
- Cook on the grill or in a grill pan for about 8-10 minutes, until the skewers have crispy strips on the outside and are
have crispy strips on the outside and are cooked on the inside.