This is How the Preparation Works
Ingredients for 12 Persons
- 275 g puff pastry
- 100 g Hela seasoning miracle tomato or herbs
- 5 eggs
- 100 g cooked ham
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato
- 2 spring onions
- salt / pepper
- preheat oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 12 evenly sized rectangles. Grease the cavities
of a muffin tray with a little oil and line with shredded baking paper.
Press a piece of puff pastry into each well. Press approx. 1 tsp. Hela seasoning miracle of your of your choice into each cavity and spread with a teaspoon.
- Beat eggs and mix with chopped cooked ham and cheese cubes,
tomato pieces and chopped green onions. Season with salt and pepper
and divide the mixture among the 12 cavities.
- Bake muffins in oven for about 25 minutes until golden brown. Then cool slightly
and remove from the mold while still slightly warm.
The Hela Product World
Procucts in this Recipe