- 275 g puff pastry
- 100 g Hela seasoning miracle tomato or herbs
- 5 eggs
- 100 g cooked ham
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato
- 2 spring onions
- salt / pepper
- preheat oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 12 evenly sized rectangles. Grease the cavities
of a muffin tray with a little oil and line with shredded baking paper.
Press a piece of puff pastry into each well. Press approx. 1 tsp. Hela seasoning miracle of your of your choice into each cavity and spread with a teaspoon.
- Beat eggs and mix with chopped cooked ham and cheese cubes,
tomato pieces and chopped green onions. Season with salt and pepper
and divide the mixture among the 12 cavities.
- Bake muffins in oven for about 25 minutes until golden brown. Then cool slightly
and remove from the mold while still slightly warm.