● 175 ml soy milk
● 110 g chickpea flour
● 3 tablespoons HELA Spiced Ketchup Curry delicate
● 1 pinch of Kala Namak, optional
● 3 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
● 8 slices of toast bread
● 1 avocado
● 2 handful of rungs
● 1 teaspoon Hela pepper black and white ground
- soy milk, chickpea flour, ketchup and Kala Namak in a deep plate to Mix the smooth dough.
- Put oil into a hot pan, cut toast slices diagonally in half, turn in the dough and Fry over medium heat for 8 minutes until golden brown. Turn halfway through.
- Four French toast triangles each with sliced avocado and sprouts topping, topping with pepper and serve hot.