Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
4 Slices of Wheat Toast
4 Slices of Whole Wheat Toast
8 Slices of Cheese
8 Slices of Boiled Ham
4 tbsp. Hela Curry Spice Ketchup mild or Original
50 g Roasted Onions
- Spread the curry spice ketchup on all slices of toast.
- Slices each with a slice of boiled ham and a slice of cheese.
- Slice the gherkins and cover the bread with them. Then sprinkle each toast with roasted onions.
- Put another slice of cheese and boiled ham on the bread.
- Toasties in the oven or sandwich maker until they are lightly browned. Or bake the toasties in a pan until the cheese has melted.