- 200g chicken breast
- 100g flour
- 3 eggs
- 250g panko flakes or breadcrumbs
- Hela Fruit Up Ketchup Red Fruit
- Hela Fruit Up Ketchup Yellow Fruit
- 200g cream cheese pure
- ½ clove garlic
- 1 small chilli pepper
- Vegetables and fruit to taste such as peppers, carrots, apple and tomatoes.
- Snacks to taste like grissini, pretzel, pumpernickel and cashew nuts
- 1. preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
2. wash the chicken breast, dry well, cut into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. Then turn in the flour, run through beaten eggs and then sprinkle with panko or breadcrumbs and press this firmly onto the meat. Place the chicken pieces on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for approx. 25 minutes.
3. Mix cream cheese with pressed garlic, finely chopped chilli and a little salt. Then briefly fold approx. 1 tbsp Hela Fruit Up Ketchup Red Fruit into the cream and pour everything into a small bowl. Fill the second bowl with Hela Fruit Up Ketchup Yellow Fruit and place both bowls on a decorative marble/slate/wood plate.
4. Place the cut vegetables, washed fruit, snacks and chicken nuggets decoratively on the platter and chill until ready to serve.