- 500g ground beef / vegetarian mince
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- salt / pepper
- 300 ml cream
- 300 g chunky tomatoes
- 150 g Hela seasoning miracle tomato
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 3 stalks basil
- Preheat oven to 180°C top/bottom heat
- Mix minced meat with finely chopped onion, pressed garlic clove, breadcrumbs and egg.
mix. Add some pepper and salt and form into 8 balls.
Place the meatballs in a medium-sized baking dish.
- For the sauce, whisk cream with chunky tomatoes and Hela Würz Wunder Tomate
and pour over the meatballs.
- ut mozzarella into 8 slices, put one slice on each meatball
and sprinkle with washed basil leaves. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes
and serve with some bread, pasta or rice.