● 1 Onion
● 3 cloves of garlic
● 100 g black olives
● 50 g capers
● 1 red chili
● ½ Bunch of parsley
● ½ Basil bunch
● 800 g chopped tomatoes (from the jar)
● 4 tablespoons Hela tomato ketchup fruity
● ½ TL Hela pepper black and white ground
● 1 teaspoon oregano, grated
● 2 teaspoons of salt
● 500 g spaghetti
- Chop onion finely, chop garlic finely. Core olives and chop them coarsely together with the capers.
- Halve chillies, remove seeds and cut into fine strips. Coarsely chop the herbs, leaving a few leaves of basil aside for decoration.
- Put them together with the remaining ingredients and 1 litre of water into a large pot, bring to the boil and simmer over medium heat for 12 minutes without lid. Stir from time to time.
- Serve One-Pot-Spaghetti with fresh basil.