Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
400 g Colourful Fussili Noodles
300 g Chicken Fillet in Cubes
300 g Hela Curry Spice Ketchup hot or another variety to taste
250 g Mushrooms
½ Green Peppers
½ Red Pepper
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Cook the pasta al dente according to the instructions on the packet.
- Drain the pasta and add 1 tbsp. olive oil to the pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
- Fry the chicken fillet in 2 tbsp. oil in a large pan.
- Wash the leek, the mushrooms and the peppers. Cut into fine rings or slices and add to the chicken filet in the pan.
- Finally, add the noodles and the Hela Curry Spice Ketchup. Mix well.
Add grated Parmesan cheese to the pasta and prepare a fresh salad.