● 100 g vegan butter/vegetable margarine
● 200 g peanut butter with pieces
● 75 g whole cane sugar
● 1 tablespoon of apple pulp
● 2 tablespoons Hela tomato ketchup fruity
● 1 teaspoon baking powder
● ½ TL Salt
● 230 g wheat flour Type 405
Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Whip vegan butter in a food processor with whisk at highest setting until creamy. Stir in peanut butter, sugar, apple puree and ketchup.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt, add to previously mixed ingredients and mix to a smooth dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 15 minutes.
- Shape 1 tbsp. of dough into balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave some space between the cookies.
- Press flat with a fork to about 4 cm diameter.
- Bake cookies for 7-8 minutes, taking care not to get too dark.
Let them cool completely before eating.