● 250 g potatoes, mainly waxy
● 75 g buckwheat
● 60 g Hela meatballs mix
● 1 tbsp. potato flour
● 10 g parsley
● ½ TL lemon zests
● 2 tablespoons of butter-flavoured rapeseed oil
1. cook the potatoes in plenty of water for 20 minutes until soft
2. meanwhile, bring buckwheat to the boil in double the amount of water and cook for 15 minutes on a low heat with the lid closed. Then drain.
3.peel and finely mash the potatoes and mix them with buckwheat, Hela Frikadellen Mix, lemon zests and the parsley that was finely chopped beforehand and knead well. Let it swell for 15 minutes.
4. form the potato mixture into 4 roasts. Put oil in a hot pan and fry the meatballs at medium to high heat for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
5.serve with fresh salad, yoghurt, sprouts and lemon wedges