Quick spaghetti with acovado sauce and arugula (vegan)
So delicious tastes vegan
That's how it's done
This is How the Preparation Works
Ingredients for 4 Persons
- 160 g spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon HELA seasoning miracle fine herbs
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 small dash of vegetable milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 large handful of arugula
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of salted water according to package directions until al dente.
- In the meantime, cut the avocados in half, lift the flesh out of the skin with a spoon and remove the stones. Process the flesh together with onion, garlic, HELA seasoning miracle fine herbs, pepper, vegetable milk, olive oil and lemon juice with a blender or in a blender to a cream. Possibly still season with a little salt.
- Drain the spaghetti and mix with half of the avocado sauce and arugula and tomatoes
- Arrange on plates, garnish with basil leaves as desired and serve with the remaining avocado sauce for afters.
The Hela Product World
Procucts in this Recipe