Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
6 ready to cook Trout (400g each)
6-8 Stems Tarragon
3-4 tbsp Oil for the Grill
3 Large Mild Onions
250 g Mushrooms
3 Ripe Tomatoes
For the glaze
4 tbsp Hela Delicacy Mustard
2 tsp Honey
Juice of 2 Oranges
4 tbsp Oil
salt, Hela Pepper Black Ground
- Cut the trout three to four times at an angle on each side. Put some tarragon in every cut.
- For the glaze, mix mustard with honey and orange juice. Slowly emulsify the oil until a thick emulsion is formed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat up the grill to the highest level. Coat the grate with oil. Add onions, mushrooms and tomatoes, brush with some icing and roast (mushrooms 3 minutes, tomatoes and onions 5-7 minutes). Remove from the grid and keep warm.
- Grill the fish on one side for 4-7 minutes, then turn, generously glaze and grill for another 4-7 minutes until cooked. Brush with the vegetables and the rest of the glaze.
Variant: Cod steaks with herb butter
- Omit glaze. Mix 125 g soft butter with 2-3 tbsp herb butter spice.
- Form the herb butter into a roll and refrigerate.
- Spread 6 cod steaks with olive oil and grill on each side for 3-5 minutes.
- Place 1 slice of herb butter on each steak. Serve with grilled vegetables.