For the lens köfte
● 300 g red lentils
● 1 bay leaf
● 2 ½ TL Hela minced meat ready seasoning
● 150 g fine bulgur or couscous
● 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
● 3 tablespoons of olive oil
For the mint yoghurt
● 15 g mint
● 150 g (soya) yoghurt
● 1 teaspoon of salt
● ½ TL Hela garlic granulated
● ½ TL Hela Chili Spice
1. for the lentil köfte, boil the lentils together with the bay leaf and salt in 750 ml water, then simmer over a medium to high heat for 15 minutes without a lid until the lentils crumble.
2. remove from the heat, stir in bulgur, tomato paste, olive oil and Hela minced meat and knead well. Leave to swell for 20 minutes with closed lid.
3. stir the mixture well and form about 2 tbsp. of the mixture into small cams with light pressure between palm and finger. The imprints of the fingers give the typical shape.
4.for the mint yoghurt chop mint finely and mix with yoghurt, salt and Hela garlic granulated. Serve with mint yoghurt and top with Hela Chili spice.